<< Back to set information
Perspectives On Diseases & Disorders
- Author Katherine MacFarlane
- Published by Greenhaven Press
Covers the range of issues relating to HIV/AIDS. Features a discussion of the epidemic and its causes, along with personal narratives by those living with the disease.
"Students will especially appreciate the chronology, which helps organize the data."
--Library Media Connection, August/September 2008
See more reviews >>
- Published/Released: December 2007
- ISBN 13: 9780737738681
- ISBN 10: 0737738685
- DDC: 616
- Product number: 235105
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 lbs (0.20 kgs)
- (20% Discount for Schools and Libraries in the U.S. and Canada)