<< Back to set information
Drama for Students
- Published by Gale
Every bi-annual volume of Drama for Students features coverage of 15 plays most frequently studied in literature classes. Look for:
- Pearl Cleage's "Blues for an Alabama Sky"
- Alice Childress's "Wine in the Wilderness"
- Arthur (Lee) Kopit's "Y2K"
- Paula Vogel's "How I Learned to Drive"
- Sam Shepard's "Curse of the Starving Class"
- And more
You may also be interested in For Students Online - the complete For Students Collection in eBook format.
While Gale strives to replicate print content, some content may not be available in the eBook version due to rights restrictions. Call your Sales Rep for details.
"Conveniently arranged guides for the appreciation of commonly studied dramatic works."
-- ARBA (American Reference Books Annual) 1999
See more reviews >>
- Published/Released: March 2002
- ISBN 13: 9780787640880
- ISBN 10: 0787640883
- DDC: 809.2
- Product number: 160719
- Shipping Weight: 3.20 lbs (1.45 kgs)