Census Data with Maps for Small Areas of New York City, 1910-1960
- Published by Primary Source Microfilm
Filmed from the holdings of the New York City Planning Office by Cornell University, this collection presents extensive data reflecting the enormous social and economic changes in New York City.
This unique collection includes all of the census data taken for New York City on the tract level (1910-1960), health area (from 1930-1960) and city block levels (from 1940-1960) of geography. The census for each level is accompanied by a map specifying and illustrating each small area's boundaries. Every census series includes the questionnaire that was used to derive the data and maps detailing the small area enumerated in the tables that follow, along with any explanatory text accompanying the original tables.
The collection also offers range of unpublished data such as:
- Statistical Sources for Demographic Studies of Greater New York, 1910
- Population of the City of New York, 1890-1930
- Real Property Inventory of the City of New York (Residential Report), 1934
- Census Tract Data for 1930
- Housing and Land Use Health Area Schedule for 1950
- Health Area Data for 1960
A guide, Census Data with Maps for Small Areas of New York City, 1910-1960: A Guide to the Microfilm
, is provided with orders for the collection.
For pricing or more information about this product:
- Product number: 172590
- Shipping Weight: 0.00 lbs (0.00 kgs)
Call your Primary Source Microfilm Representative: 1-800-444-0799
Send an e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside the U.S. and Canada:
Call: +44 (0) 1264 332 424(UK)