Gale, part of Cengage Learning, is among the most trusted names in information publishing, content aggregation and distribution.
Our leadership is established in the areas of:
- Reach. Gale publications and resources are the product of a global network of scholars, subject-matter specialists, professionals, educators and editorial experts. Subsequently, our offerings are the choice of end-users worldwide.
- Reputation. As a company, our business model is proven and our reputation is solid. More than 8,000 publishers worldwide rely on gale as a trusted partner to reach student, consumer and professional researchers.
- Technology. Gale is on the leading edge of the information industry — introducing eBooks and knowledge portals into the marketplace, and incorporating new tools into our offerings to better facilitate information-sharing.
- Resources. Gale imprints serve the full range of educational, general-reference and large-print needs. Our imprints include St. James Press, Macmillan Reference USA, Charles Scribner's Sons, Greenhaven Press, Schirmer Reference, Thorndike Press, and U•X•L, among others.
- Content. Gale consistently sets the standard for accurate, authoritative, peer-reviewed material.