In the United States and Canada, please
or contact your sales representative.
Outside the U.S. and Canada, find a listing of our Sales Offices and Distributors.
About the Platform
Gale PowerSearch is a search platform unlike any other, providing libraries with a sophisticated yet simple solution for managing a wealth of periodical, reference, multimedia and primary source information. Gale PowerSearch provides researchers with access to almost all the Gale content in your library's collection through a single search. Gale PowerSearch helps maximize usage of your Gale databases and helps researchers save time through a streamlined common user interface that can be customized to match their skill levels and habits.
Gale PowerSearch features:
- The ability for users to create individual account profiles to facilitate their research
- Citation generation in multiple formats — including MLA and APA
- Downloadable audio versions of articles in MP3 format
- Language translator in eleven languages including Spanish, French, simplified Chinese and others
- Readspeaker technology (text-to-speech)
- Search alerts and RSS export
- Tabbed results for easy source identification
- User friendly homepage with easy-to-navigate links
- Web 2.0 sharing tools
Learn why this flexible and powerful platform has quickly become a favorite among thousands of libraries!