GREENR leverages expert perspectives to provide a holistic view of the ecological events and affairs that affect us all. Use the materials below to facilitate a greater understanding of our place in the world and our impact on it.
- Fact Sheet for Academic Libraries [pdf, 244 KB]
- Fact Sheet For K-12 Libraries [pdf, 272 KB]
- Fact Sheet For Public Libraries [pdf, 216 KB]
- Fact Sheet For Special Libraries [pdf, 240 KB]
- Fact Sheet For Course Correlations - English [pdf, 836 KB]
- Fact Sheet For Course Correlations - Environmental Science [pdf, 985 KB]
- Fact Sheet For Course Correlations - Law [pdf, 1.02 MB]
- Fact Sheet For Course Correlations - Political Science [pdf, 1.97 MB]
- Fact Sheet For Course Correlations - Urban Planning [pdf, 825 KB]
- Annotated Bibliography: Green Jobs and the Environment [pdf, 201 KB]
This is an annotated bibliography on green jobs created by the E3 Network. It includes a list of influential publications reflecting the evolution of the relationship between green jobs and the environment, culminating in the most recent reports and analyses of green careers.