Gale World Scholar adds new dimensions to the research process
The unique synthesis of historical primary sources and dynamically updated information allows students to quickly locate the most instructive learning content with high-value research content for each region. Research materials are provided across the humanities and social sciences for current events and as a historical perspective. Gale World Scholar’s rich multimedia environment provides researchers with dynamically organized resources, interactive tools and much more!
Gale World Scholar turns students into researchers by:
- Integrating historical archives and a range of contemporary content — both paramount components for fields of research, study and learning
- Promoting discoverability and multiple entryways for different learning levels and deeper research
- Featuring New Fast Flip capabilities used to browse historical and contemporary primary sources and additional new technological functionalities for primary sources
- Providing excellent introductions to topics written by scholars
- Incorporating rich multimedia learning tools
Gale World Scholar gathers together not only English-language/U.S.-based materials on the chosen region, but also presents a view from within the region. Interviews with professors highlighted the need for these two components and the difficulty educators presently have in finding them.