eBooks are always open. Always available.
With electronic reference books from Gale, researchers can instantly access thousands of eBooks on virtually any subject. These trusted, authoritative reference works are available 24/7 through our state-of-the-art Gale Virtual Reference Library platform, providing an unprecedented combination of functionality and features, including:
- 24/7 unlimited access from any Internet-connected computer
- The ability to print, e-mail and download articles as an MP3 file
- On-demand content translation into 11 languages
- Cross-searchable functionality with other Gale eBooks and select periodical resources
- Read-Speaker technology (text-to-speech) which allows text to be read aloud to users and downloaded in MP3 format
- Does not require a special reader or additional hardware