In the United States and Canada, please
or contact your sales representative.
Outside the U.S. and Canada, find a listing of our Sales Offices and Distributors.
Nursing Resource Center is home to a robust line-up of the “must-have” reference materials that nursing students want most. And with online, 24/7 availability, it’s accessible to researchers whenever and wherever they need nursing studies help.
Nursing Resource Center offers unequalled content that is geared to the education and research needs of nursing and allied health students. This comprehensive collection offers key information in various media types:
- Encyclopedia articles on various related topics
- Journal citations
- More than 200 animations
- Medical illustrations
- Disease overviews
- Drug monographs
- Sample care plans
- And much more
Relevant journal results from top publications in the field complement some of the industry's most noteworthy titles such as core reference texts from Gale and Delmar, including:
- Foundations of Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing, Standards and Practice, Delmar
- Health Assessment and Physical Examination, Delmar
- Fundamentals of Basic Emergency Care, Delmar
- Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine
- Gale Encyclopedia of Nursing and Allied Health
- Gale Encyclopedia of Cancer
- Gale Encyclopedia of Genetic Disorders