In the United States and Canada, please
or contact your sales representative.
Outside the U.S. and Canada, find a listing of our Sales Offices and Distributors.
Newly updated and expanded, this revolutionary resource meets your library's needs for a fully integrated, ever-growing reference center for all levels of health research. This comprehensive consumer health resource provides accurate, authoritative information on a full range of health-related issues, from current disease and disorder information to in-depth coverage of alternative and complementary medical practices. It features:
- An updated, easy-to-navigate interface featuring quick links to hot topics and top-searched conditions as well as diseases and overviews
- More than 1,000 top medical journals and periodicals as well as articles from more than 2,200 general-interest publications — more than 75% in full-text
- Medical newspapers, newsletters and news feeds
- A broad collection of full-text reference works including The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine, The Gale Encyclopedia of Surgery and Medical Tests, The Gale Encyclopedia of Genetic Disorders, The Gale Encyclopedia of Cancer, Medical Health Information Directory and many others
- Streaming video with transcripts from Healthology, Illumistream and NBC
- Links to trusted health-related Web sites
- An improved Directory Search for accessing contact information for clinics, medical centers and foundations
- Reputable sources including Medical and Health Information Directory and various Thomson Healthcare drug guides
- And much more
Health & Wellness Resource Center's intuitive interface provides multiple pathways to key information for both novice and experienced searchers. Users can quickly retrieve the latest news; review a set of subject lists; and find concise results in seconds. And new periodical and newspapers articles are added daily so researchers are never more than a click away from the latest information.