In the United States and Canada, please
or contact your sales representative.
Outside the U.S. and Canada, find a listing of our Sales Offices and Distributors.
The Health & Wellness Resource Center provides reliable, accessible health information from these respected resources:
Gale's proprietary reference sources
- Body by Design: From the Digestive System to the Skeleton
- Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine, 3rd Ed.
- Gale Encyclopedia of Cancer, 2nd Ed.
- Gale Encyclopedia of Genetic Disorders, 2nd Ed.
- Gale Encyclopedia of Surgery and Medical Tests, 2nd Ed.
- Nutrition and Well-Being A-Z
- Medical Health Information Directory
Additional reference content from top health information providers
- CareNotes System
- Clinical Reference Systems
- Harvard Special Health Reports
- Consumer Health Information Source Book
- Mosby's Medical, Nursing and Allied Health Dictionary
- Drug Information for Consumers from PDRhealth.com
- Detailed Drug Information for Consumers
- PDR for Herbal Medicines
Periodicals and pamphlets
- More than 1,100 journals, magazines and newsletters from 1980 — present
- More than 860 full text
- More than 540 refereed
- More than 550 with images
- Nearly 50 embargoed
- More than 2700 pamphlets
- Medicine Information Sourcebook
Some of the full-text journals included in this module are:
- Acupuncture Today
- Alternative Medicine Review
- Healthy Villages
- Herbal Medicine: From the Heart of the Earth
- Massage Therapy Journal